1. Entrepreneur, co-founder, management roles (CEO, CFO, Corporate Development)
2. Board member and strategy advisor of start-ups and organizations.
2. Professor of Negotiations and Conflict Resolution Abilities for more than 10 years at IE and IEU.
3. M&A professional with 12 years experience in London and Madrid.
Moved by a natural interest and curiosity about people and decision making. Specialized in Negotiation, Mediation, Assertive Communication, Conflict and Alternative Dispute Resolution. I have experience in advisory, entrepreneurship and investment banking.
– Advisory/ investment banking: more than 12 years in Mergers & Acquisitions for Merrill Lynch and Greenhill in London and Credit Agricole in Madrid. Advised in many multinational M&A cross-border deals and corporate restructurings.
– Entrepreneur: Co-founded LOOM and Impact HUB Madrid in the coworking sector and tech start-ups such as FromTheBench games, Perception Hub, in virtual reality; Pocket University, apps for universities and Fusion Collective Intelligence, apps for community management.
– Management roles: CEO, VP of Strategy, CFO, etc. Have been angel investor and mentor of start-ups and organizations like the Venture Lab or the European Investment Bank.
– Board representation: board member of organizations such as UNICEF Madrid, Fundación Acción por la Música, FromTheBench games, ProWorkSpaces or LOOM. Also President of the Wharton Alumni Club of Spain.
– Professor at IE Business School, IE University. Director of IEU Strategy Lab.
– Lecturer, panelist, speaker on real estate and particularly coworking and flex space and negotiations and assertive communication.
Member of the Madrid Bar Association (ICAM) and certified as a professional Mediator at the Ministry of Justice of Spain.